Thursday, October 25, 2012

Behind the Scenes - Mockingbird Lane



We told you first here that The Munsters were being re booted.

This Friday the new show called Mocking Bird debuts on NBC.




From the previews I have seen it's a little more Addams Family than Munsters but I will give it a chance.
The truth is I don't know that I would like any change from good ole Herman, Lilly and Grand Pa.

One thing that did disappoint is that the new Munster's don't look like bizarre people who are oblivious to how do not fit in. However, I expect that in this version the behavior will be a little bit more bizarre.

It could work.

It could fail horribly.

That's why God created the mid-season replacement.

Raymond Tyler


__________________________
ADVERTISEMENT

_________________________
ADVERTISEMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive